Manufacture Jacob&Co. Manual Winding JCAM11; Diameter: 40mm; Height: 17.15mm; Components: 395; Material: Titanium with Black Treatment; Jewels: 42; System: Triple Axis Gravitational Tourbillon; Finishing: Plate and Bridges: Hand Angled and Polished, Flank Draw, Circular Graining, Polished Sink; Polished Screws; Power Reserve: 60-Hours; Frequency: 21'600 vib/h (3 Hz).FUNCTIONS:
Celestial Dial covering the internal surface of the inside case, representing the celestial vault through zodiac signs
A full rotation in 1 sidereal year1 counter clockwise.
Oval sky indication: Showing the portion of the stars visible from the northern hemisphere, a full rotation clockwise in 1 sidereal day2 above the celestial vault.
Month indication: 12 months on sides of the celestial dial: indication index at 6 o'clock.DAY AND NIGHT INDICATION
Lacquered hand-engraved titanium globe, rotating on 2 axes:
• 1st Axis: A full rotation on itself in 24 hours;
• 2nd Axis: Central Axe, travelling across the celestial vault in 20 minutes; Inside a tinted half-domed sapphire, symbolizing night and day.GRAVITATIONAL TRIPLE AXIS TOURBILLON
Rotating on 3 axes:
• 1st Axis: in 60 seconds,
• 2nd Axis: in 5 minutes,
• 3rd Axis: Central Axe, travelling across the celestial vault in 20 minutes;ORBITAL SECOND INDICATION
Rotating on 2 axes:
• 1st Axis: in 60 seconds,
• 2nd Axis: Central Axe, travelling across the celestial vault in 20 minutes Open Worked Titanium Wheel and Hand indicating seconds;HOUR & MINUTE INDICATION
Patented differential system
Rotating on a Central Axe, travelling across the celestial vault in 20 minutes;THE JACOB CUT MOONWeight:
1 carat; 288 Facets White Diamond Patented Jacob Cut Rotating on 2 axes:
• 1st Axis in 60 seconds.
• 2nd Axis: Central Axe, travelling across the celestial vault in 20 minutes.Case:
47mm; Thickness: 25mm; Material: 18K Black Gold; Sapphire Apertures on Sides; Case Back: 18K Black Gold; Bows: 18K Black Gold lift-out Rotating "bows" for Winding, Time-Setting; two Wheel on Caseback Sides for Synchronization of the Sidereal Time: Celestial Dial and Oval Sky Indicator. Crystal: Unique Domed Sapphire with Anti-Reflective Treatment; Water resistance: 30m (ISO 2281).DIAL:
Celestial Dial: Black Grade 5 Titanium, 18K Gold hand-engraved and applied stars and zodiacal signs; Hour and Minute Subdial: Titanium, Hand Angled and Polished, Lacquered Indexes; Differential Gear System; Hands: Hand Finished Blue.STRAP & CLASP:
Alligator;18K Rose Gold Folding Buckle. Limited Edition: 18 Pieces; Individually Numbered Pieces.
1 One sidereal year is the time it takes the earth to orbit the sun.
2 Sidereal Day= 23.5640916 hours, it is the time it takes the earth to rotate on its axis (relative to vernal equinox).LIMITED EDITION: 18 pieces