Taking the bold Epic X design several steps further, Jacob & Co. has created the Epic X Chrono, a 47mm sporty watch that is sporty, striking and supremely attractive.
Featuring a semi-skeletonized movement, visible through the colored mineral crystal dial, the Epic X Chrono features a high-end column-wheel chronograph movement with a bi-compax design.
- Semi-skeletonized automatic column-wheel chronograph movement
- Detailed high-end finishing throughout the movement
- Colored mineral crystal dial, exposing the automatic movement underneath
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal on front and back, so the high-watchmaking movement is completely on display
- Bold, X-shaped 47mm case
- Unique perforated rubber band
- Bi-compax chronograph layout
- Unique internal rotating bezel
MOVEMENT: Exclusive Skeleton Bi-Compax Chronograph Self- Winding Jacob&Co JCAA05; Diameter: 30.40mm; Height: 8.40mm; Components: 260; Power Reserve: 48-Hours; Frequency: 28'800 vib/h (4 Hz); Jewels: 27; System: Column-Wheel Balance Screws; Anti-shock; Finishing: Open Barrel; Column-Wheel finishes: Angled, Polished and Drawn; Anthracite Rotor with Red Lacquered Engraving "Jacob & Co Genève", Circular Grained Bridges.
FUNCTIONS: Hours, Minutes; Minute, Seconds Chronograph; Small-Second Indicator at 9 o'clock; Minute Counter at 3 o'clock; Rotating Inner Bezel Ring Timer; Centered Chronograph Hand.
CASE: Diameter: 47mm; Thickness: 14mm; Components: 61; Material: Black DLC Grade 5 Titanium; Black Ceramic Bezel; Green Rubber Push Downs Pushers and Screw Down Crowns; Finishes: Satin-Finished and Polished Edges; Case Back: Smoked Sapphire Glass; Crystal: Sapphire with Anti-reflective Treatment;Water resistance: 200m.
DIAL & HANDS: Dial: Smoked Sapphire Glass; Green Satin- Finished Anodized Aluminium Inner Rings; Hands: Skeleton with White SuperLuminova; Red Chronograph Hands.
STRAP & CLASP: Strap: Openworked Rubber; Clasp: Black DLC Titanium Deployment Clasp.