Taking the bold Epic X design several steps further, Jacob & Co. has created the Epic X Chrono, a 47mm sporty watch that is sporty, striking and supremely attractive.
Featuring a semi-skeletonized movement, visible through the colored mineral crystal dial, the Epic X Chrono features a high-end column-wheel chronograph movement with a bi-compax design.
- Semi-skeletonized automatic column-wheel chronograph movement
- Detailed high-end finishing throughout the movement
- Colored mineral crystal dial, exposing the automatic movement underneath
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal on front and back, so the high-watchmaking movement is completely on display
- Bold, X-shaped 47mm case
- Unique perforated rubber band
- Bi-compax chronograph layout
- Unique internal rotating bezel
MOVEMENT: Exclusive Semi-Skeleton Column Wheel Bi-Compax Chronograph, Self-Winding Jacob&Co JCAA05; Diameter: 131/4''' i.e. 30.40mm; Height: 8.40mm; Components: 260; Power Reserve: 48-Hours; Frequency: 28'800 vib/h (4 Hz); Jewels: 27; System: Anti-shock; Finishing: Polished Movement Bridges; Open Barrel; Column-Wheel finishes: Angled, Polished and Drawn; Anthracite Rotor with Red Lacquered Engraving "Jacob & Co Genève", Circular Grained Bridges.
FUNCTIONS: Hours, Minutes, Seconds (Small-Second Indicator at 9 o'clock) Minute, Seconds Chronograph (Minute Counter at 3 o'clock); Centered Chronograph Hand Rotating Inner Bezel Ring Timer.
CASE: Diameter: 47mm; Height: 14mm; Components: 60; Material: Titanium Grade 5 and 18K Rose Gold; Blue Rubber Pushers and Crown; Finishes: Polished; Case Back: Sapphire Glass and Blue Mineral Crystal; Crystal: Sapphire with Anti-Reflective Treatment; Water resistance: 200m.
DIAL & HANDS: Dial: Blue Mineral Crystal; Rose Gold Satin- Finished Anodized Aluminium Inner Rings; Hands: Skeleton with White SuperLuminova; Red Chronograph Hand.
STRAP & CLASP: Openworked Rubber; Clasp: 18K Rose Gold Deployment Clasp.