The Twin Turbo Furious takes the exceptionally cool and uniquely complex Twin Turbo concept and takes it to the next level by adding a Monopusher Chronograph and Pit Board time difference calculator to the original's twin triple-axis tourbillon and decimal minute repeater. With its painstakingly hand-decorated and hand-assembled 832 components, the Twin Turbo Furious is a true Grand Complication Masterpiece that offers a singular combination of ultra-high-end mechanisms, all exclusive to Jacob & Co.
The Twin Turbo and Twin Turbo Furious combine the exhilarating energy experienced in the world's fastest automobiles with the unparalleled refinement and mechanical complexity only present in the universe of haute horlogerie. Powering the Twin Turbo Furious' main time display and monopusher chronograph functionalities are its twin triple-axis tourbillons: the most complicated, technically most challenging and visually most enthralling in the history of tourbillons. Encased in their delicately finished and ultra-light-weight cages, spinning through space in a succession of lightning fast, yet calculated movements, the Twin Turbo Furious can depend on two regulating organs. Each of these triple-axis tourbillons are composed of a stunning total of 104 components - and yet weighing a truly featherweight 1.15 grams.
Part of the Twin Turbo's 832-component JCFM05 Manufacture Jacob & Co caliber is a decimal minute repeater - the most exotic and rarest of all chiming complications. Push the slide set into the left-hand side of the Twin Turbo Furious' highly engineered case - crafted from 18K White Gold and carbon fiber and set with diamonds and blue sapphires -- to hear the crystal-clear sound of its cathedral gongs.
- Grand Complication movement (832 parts), combining two high-speed triple-axis tourbillons, a rare decimal minute repeater, and a mono-pusher chronograph in one incredible watch
- Sporty, shaped case with domed sapphire crystal, inspired by hypercars (88 components), hand-set with white diamonds and blue sapphires
- Semi-skeletonized dial showing the intricacy of the movement beneath
- Unique setting and winding system, inspired by the cranks on old-time racing cars
- 50-hour power reserve
Movement: Caliber: Manufacture Jacob&Co. Manual Winding JCFM05; Size: 34x46mm; Height: 13.7mm; Components: 832; Material: Titanium;
System: Double Triple Axis High-Speed Tourbillon:
Internal Cage Flying: in 24 seconds;
Intermediary Cage Flying: in 8 seconds;
External Cage Flying: in 72 seconds; Regulator between the Triple Axis High-Speed Tourbillon Carriers; Patented Double Mechanical Safety℗ Feature During a Chiming Sequence; Integrated Chronograph, Horizontal Column-Wheel, Mono-Pusher Start-Stop-Reset.
Power Reserve: 50 hours; Frequency: 21'600 vib/h (3Hz); Jewels: 75; Finishing: Hand Angled and Polished Plate and Bridges; Flank Draw, Circular Graining; Circular Barrel and Plate; Polished Screw; Conical Pinions; 4 Mechanical Ball Bearing Devices; 2 Screw Balances.
1. Hours, Minutes; Small Second Indicator at 9 O'clock; 2. Mono-Pusher Chronograph: Minute Counter at 3 o'clock, Centered Second Hand; 3. Reference Time: Minute displayed at 6 o'clock Aperture and Seconds displayed at 12 o'clock. Reference Time Differential, displayed by Chronograph Second Hand on Dial-Trained Pit Board 4. Decimal Minute Repeater: Hours, 10 min. and minutes; 2 Hammers at 12 O'clock; 5. Double Triple Axis High-Speed Tourbillon; 6. Power Reserve Indicator at 6 O'clock.
Case: Dimensions: 57x52mm; Height: 17mm; Material: 18K White Gold case set with 153 Baguette White Diamonds ( 7.99cts) and 191 Baguette Blue Sapphires ( 9.3cts); Crystal: Anti-Reflective Domed Sapphire Crystal; Case Back: Sapphire Crystal; Crown: 18K White Gold Crank-handle with Rubber Insert; Integrated Mono-Pusher Chronograph; Water resistance: 30m (3atm); External Parts: Complex shaped case, 88 components.
Dial & Hands: Dial: Smoked Sapphire with "Jacob&Co" Logo; Hands: White Gold finish; White Superluminova.
Strap & Clasp: Strap: Black Leather; Clasp: 18K White Gold deployment clasp set with 18 Baguette Diamonds (~1.4cts)
Limited Edition: Pièce Unique